Outpatient services, such as CT scans, X-Rays and Lab tests can be a time-consuming process for most people.
At Phoenix ER and Medical Hospital, we understand that life is busy and aim to make your healthcare process as easy as possible for you and your loved ones. What we hope to accomplish is to eliminate the long wait times that you may have had previously for these outpatient services. We are open 24 hours a day, even on weekends. We can see you any time, day or night, for on-site testing in our professional, clean and comfortable hospital.
If your test is covered under your insurance (most private insurance carriers require pre-authorization before testing) we can see you the same day.
How our outpatient service works
Your physician will simply fill out the appropriate lab and/or imaging form and fax it to our facility via a secured fax system. Upon receipt and review of the order, our patient services manager will immediately reach out to the physician if there are any questions. Our team will then quickly contact the Private Insurance Company and begin the pre-authorization process (if not previously completed). Once pre-authorization is confirmed, we will immediately reach out to you and inform you of the approval and arrange for an appointment at your convenience. That’s it! The next step is to come in and have your studies completed!
More on insurance
Many Private Insurance Companies vary on the approval of any testing that is deemed non-emergent, however we can also offer our patients a cash pay rate. Cash pay rates can significantly reduce your out of pocket costs and eliminate any need to wait for insurance approvals.
(Cash pricing will be discussed individually with each patient in person)
We offer a full array of laboratory testing for our outpatient services program, which are available 24/7.
We have same day results for:
- Complete Blood Counts
- Basic Metabolic Panels
- Cardiac Enzymes
- Complete Metabolic Panels
- D-Dimer (Blood Clot Panel)
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Liver Function Testing
- Lactate Levels
- Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Rapid Urine Drug Screen
Our imaging services include X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT and MRI with expected same-day results.
- Testing is available 24/7, including nights and weekends. We're here when other imaging facilities are closed!
- Private changing rooms, private restrooms, comfortable lobby and complimentary Wi-Fi!
- Testing is covered by most Private Insurance Companies. We also offer cash price options for services. (Cash pricing is discussed in person).
- Ultrasound tests require some advanced notice. Please call our facility at (480) 284-5867 to let us know you're coming!
- Please bring this form to your provider’s office for completion.
We also offer 24/7 laboratory testing with results available the next day, which includes:
- Cholesterol Panels
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Uric Acid Levels
- C-Reactive Protein (Quantitative)
- These laboratory tests are only a fraction of our testing capabilities.
Contact our medical staff to ensure your required test is available and to best estimate the turn-around time.
Pre-Authorization is required for all laboratory out patient service requests. Ensure your physician completes the convenient online request form. Again, there are also more convenient cash pay options available to our patients.